Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Commercial Photo For Advertisement

Busy Busy August... Jessie and I shot 2 sets of commercial photos for Christine Jewellers Ltd. last month. I should design a series of advertisement for it. Because of our wedding shootings and multi-computer problems, all works are delayed. Sorry, Alex :-(

Note: My file server is back on and my work laptop's Wi-Fi is back too.







Jessie and I may take a short break from work in the coming Feb. Where? It's Las Vegas again (We visited LV this year). We may attend WPPI 2009 Convention and Trade Show. I really like the trip (work + vacation). I miss LV a lot...

Raymond
www.raymondleung.ca

*Even we do professional photo business everyday, our passion of photography is still strong. Photos below are our travel photos. If it wasn't LV, I would only bring my little DC. Some photos were taken by my old old 19-35mm. Quite amazing.










No comments:

Post a Comment