Sunday, April 26, 2009

Rachel + Andrew: E-Session

We spent an afternoon with Rachel & Andrew at Stanley Park yesterday. It was a smooth day (I found a free parking spot just outside English Bay. LOL). Jessie and I really love the sweet couple's smiles. We will be back to shoot their wedding in July.























After a long wait (lazy), I changed the 4:3 LCD monitor into another wider screen to match one on my left side. It makes my life much easier. However, I can see the new monitor's contrast a bit better after I "Spyder-ed" both of them. I think I should buy a pair together in next upgrade.

Nice weather is back to Vancouver. I've been waiting for a long time. Bad thing: It makes me think of visiting some places with Jessie and her mom in weekends. For someone who works in weekend (most of the time), it's not quite possible to do it very often.

Raymond
www.raymondleung.ca

No comments:

Post a Comment