Sunday, November 15, 2009

Tammy + Ken Wedding @ Abbotsford

Ken is one of the best friends that I know in work places. I worked with him for 3 years and I missed his daily IT discoveries and stories in each morning. He is the most energetic guy that I've ever met. He played soccer with guys 10 minutes before his ceremony. I'm glad that he found his beautiful and caring wife, Tammy. It's good to have a partner playing Rock Band and Wii Golf in front of his huge TV, isn't it Ken?

Last Saturday was a cold day. Jessie and I were lucky to have Brian to help us on speeding up the photo session. We hope no one got sick. Rain started right after we finished the outdoor photo shoot.

Raymond
www.raymondleung.ca

Makeup and hair: Salon Picasso
Ceremony: Bakerview Church
Reception: The Rancho











This one is Brian's photo










Soccer time!






This one is Brian's photo




















1 comment: