Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Canon Lens Cups

Jessie and I are still very busy in September. We have to get many things done before our trip to Baltimore (after 2 weeks). After the trip, we will shoot a wedding on the next day.

I want to post something interesting on blog today. Let's take a look at the Canon lens cups that I ordered online :-)

You can get them from here...
24-105L
70-200L

Raymond
www.raymondleung.ca
info@raymondleung.ca

Canon EF 24-105mm f/4L IS... CUP!


Which one is my real 24-105L?


The AF/MF and IS On/Off buttons on the cup are well made. Looks real, right?


I ordered 2 copies of Canon EF 70-200mm f/4L coffee mugs


Which one is my 4L IS lens?


2 cups side by side


We were lucky to get a photo of a meteor. I think one of my wishes comes true

No comments:

Post a Comment