Friday, December 6, 2013

Grand Diwali Gala hosted by TiE Vancouver and Canada-India Business Council

It was my honor to be this event's official photographer in 2013. Because of the wedding season schedule, I seldom had the chance to shoot business events especially a big one like this. The dinner of this event reminded me the days I shot Indian weddings. My early years as a wedding photographer were spent in various Indian Weddings. I worked in a famous Indian wedding event team. I was dead tired after I finished shooting the 1st Indian wedding. I almost wanted to quit.

About my camera life: Olympus 17mm f/1.8 arrived and I sold my Panasonic 20mm f/1.7 at once. I'm very very happy with this 17mm lens on E-M5. I have no idea why I have difficulty every time when I wanted to get a newly released OM-D camera. I'm still waiting for the E-M1 to come.

Raymond
www.raymondleung.ca
info@raymondleung.ca
Like our Facebook Page

No comments:

Post a Comment