Thursday, March 26, 2009

New Published Article

We got published on a Chinese magazine again. The article is mainly about how Jessie and I work as a team and the advantages of having a female photographer in wedding photography . The writer told me that our portrait might not be on the article last week, but they finally decided to use it.



I know I missed my weekly blog update schedule. We are busy with some wedding and portrait inquires recently. It seems the advertisement and the feature wedding on magazine work quite well. At the same time, Vancouver's crazy weather affected our engagement and pre-wedding sessions a lot. Because of time, I have to drop a layout design assignment. At the same time, I'm expecting an interesting commercial photography session. I really hope we can start this assignment sooner.

Other than work stuff, I recommend a good book to all photojournalists. It's Joe McNally's The Moment It Clicks. For those who are looking for camera settings beside photos, this is not for you. Joe teaches you something more behind words. You can get it fast from local Chapters or Amazon.ca



Another book that I want to read is Joe McNally's new book, The Hot Shoe Diaries. I think it's available in Chapters now. I can't wait to get a copy.



Raymond
www.raymondleung.ca

No comments:

Post a Comment