Monday, April 25, 2011

The Precious Moment



Ethan, the baby of Jessie and me, arrived a bit earlier than his expected due day. When our clients worried about our baby might come on their wedding days, Ethan came in between photo shoots. Good boy!

Jessie's labour was very smooth. We arrived at the hospital around 6:30 in the morning, and Ethan was born at 10:20. Even though Jessie screamed during her contractions and kept yelling for epidural while she was being assessed, she was totally fine after having epidural. I was very amazed that Jessie was so tough. She worked very hard in pushing, and it took her only 40 something minutes to push the baby out. Good job Jessie! I love you!

I couldn't believe that I could be so calm to take photos at the moment when I first saw my baby. It was hard to explain my feeling at that time. I thought that the moment for the baby's birth would be very important and I must capture these shots... just like hearing "You may kiss the bride" at work. Press press press...

Raymond
www.raymondleung.ca
info@raymondleung.ca















The moment of my first time holding Ethan




Our first official family photo!

No comments:

Post a Comment