Monday, November 5, 2018

My New Stage Of Leisure M4/3 Life



As many people know, we've been working with Canon DSLR for 12 years. In leisure time, we use Olympus OM-D (E-M1 & E-M5) for travel and daily life. Full frame camera users get use to noise-free photos and very low noise in night photos. I feel M4/3's ISO performance is annoying in these years. Recently, I looked at some samples from Japanese Olympus website. There was a photographer shooting black and white photos in high ISO. The thick noise dots became part of the photos. It inspired me a lot. Now, I start to ignore the limitation and push ISO over 1600. I try to use OM-D like I have 5D3 or A7 III in hand. As long as photos are not for my clients, I just shoot my photos without considering the camera's limitation. I think the fun from m4/3 camera is even more than my work cameras.

Raymond
www.raymondleung.ca
info@raymondleung.ca
Follow our Instagram @raymonatorleung
Like our Facebook Page

Sigma 10-20mm f/4-5.6 is now a 7-14mm f/2.8-4 with Viltrox EF-M2 AF adapter






















No comments:

Post a Comment