Sunday, July 27, 2008

My Deformed Wacom Pen




Finally, we cleaned up some works. Because of the Sunday weather, client decided to change the shooting to next weekend. Jessie and I are having a day off today. However, last night's oily Italian pasta turned my stomach around and around this morning. It's lucky that we don't need to shoot today.


Today I looked at my poor Wacom pen... It's like being badly beaten and deformed. This pen means a lot to me. I started using it when I was getting serious with this photography and design business. Now, I have a new pen but I'm still using this one.

Wacom really made great tablets for artists. I strongly recommend it to anyone who is seriously in love with photography and artworks. It will save you a lot of time and keep you pen-holding hand working 10 years longer. Hands are always the most valuable things for artists. Protect your hand and arm from computer mouse now.

Raymond
www.raymondleung.ca

No comments:

Post a Comment