Wednesday, September 17, 2008

New Work Space

As I mentioned before my desktop was dead and fixed in our busy weeks. It really affected our efficiency. Therefore, I purchased a new desktop, 3 weeks ago. Finally, I finished all the installation yesterday (Mm... it was sitting on the floor for 2 weeks untouched...)

Preparing for the "new century of 22.1 Mega Pixel", I have to work in a station with the same power as Jessie's station. I love to work in duo-monitor environment. I could use two 20.1" wide screens but it draws more speed and power from the computer. I don't want to slow it down a lot. That's why I'm using an old 15" monitor as my "option panel". 20.1" is color-corrected by Spyder 2.

We are quite excited about the news of 5D Mark II. We may wait until the 2nd batch comes out or 1st firmware update. We don't want the "1D Mark III focus issue" happens on us. I think all 5D-ers and wedding photographers are going to get one or a pair.

Blog update may delay a bit because of clearing photo editing and album layout works :-(

Raymond
www.raymondleung.ca


No comments:

Post a Comment