Sunday, August 23, 2009

Our Team @ Busy Year



Jessie and I experienced the busiest summer in this year. Many wedding bookings squeezed into last two months. Other than actual shoots, we have a lot of photo editing and album layout design works in office. They are like never-ending. I start to know the reason why other people can't keep their blog update on time. No matter what, we have to get everything done before our Euro Trip next month.

Some new clients are curious about our team. Let's talk about us this week.

I (Raymond) am a graphic designer who doesn't like traditional hand-&-shoulder portraits. I shot alone in the past. Sometimes, I teamed up with other photographers. In a year (maybe 2005), I shot with a local Indian team. I did a few intensive and long Indian weddings. I gained a lot of experience from the process. However, the most valuable thing that I learned is "I need a stable partner". In 2007, my beautiful wife Jessie joined in. We both found that our first a few sets of photos were very consistent because we knew each others very well. Jessie's role changed quickly from being my assistant to be the official shooter. Now, we help each other out when one of us is not taking shots.

We did lighting tests for each other...

LOL







Last year, we knew we would be crazily busy in this summer, so we asked our friend Brian to join us. (He actually shot some photos for our own pre-wedding session.) Brian not only helps us to capture more candid moments from additional angles but also assists us with lighting setups. With his assistance, our photos are more dynamic and complete.

Below are some photos from Brian:






P.S. Thanks to those who sent me the information about memory card deals

Raymond
www.raymondleung.ca

No comments:

Post a Comment