Tuesday, July 16, 2013

PocketWizard Photo of the Month Contest - May 2013

I saw the PocketWizard contest on Facebook in an afternoon and sent the photo that I just shot for Jiae and Ben. I didn't even know the prize or rule. Just want to give it a try. You know what... I got an autographed copy of Joe McNally's "Sketching Light"! Because of seeing Joe's photo on a ex-coworker's screen (8 years ago), I started to train myself using off camera flashes and started my wedding photographer career.

Thanks PocketWizard and the judge. You can see the contest result in PW's website.


This photo was taken in many years ago in Las Vegas WPPI convention. Poor Jessie... I pulled her out of the bed very early :-)

Raymond & Jessie
www.raymondleung.ca
info@raymondleung.ca
Like our Facebook Page

No comments:

Post a Comment