Sunday, June 28, 2009

Sharon + Billy @ Mayfair Lakes Golf Club- 06.27.2009

This year's Vancouver weather is unpredictable. When Billy and I were discussing about our photography plan, we both worried that it would be rainy on his wedding day. However, it did not rain until the reception started. (Luck was on our side again.) Another amazing thing to share with you... Sharon was referred by Cora (our 2007 bride and now a good friend). When we met Sharon and Billy, I found I knew Billy who was my university schoolmate back in the old days. He is still a fun and nice guy.

The day was extremely windy. Thanks to Sara Lin for giving Sharon a firm/beautiful hair and make-up. Sharon still "looked the same" after photo session and ceremony(LOL). The wedding was hosted at Mayfair Lakes Golf & Country Club. I used to shoot there once or twice a year.

This time, our friend Brian joined me and Jessie to shoot the wedding. He did a great job and we will post some of his photos later.

Can't wait to see all photos!

Ceremony & Reception: Mayfair Lakes Golf & Country Club
Hair & Make Up: Sara Lin

P.S. Highlights are posted at http://www.raymondleung.ca/weddings/sharonbilly/

Raymond
www.raymondleung.ca

























1 comment:

  1. wow. I came across these on a hunt for images of mayfair lakes as I am shooting a wedding there tomorrow. You have amazing images!! I laughed out loud at the one of the little girl at the ceremony!

    ReplyDelete